Are you retaining your existing connection and want the SimRush connection to failover to the existing connection when it runs out of data?
If the answer is yes we will need to do some bespoke configuration work on the SimRush hardware. For this we’ll need to know the default gateway of your current router.
To Find Your Default Gateway – Windows
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt.
- When Command Prompt is open, type the following command:
- You should see something like this:
- In this example, your default gateway (router) IP address is 192.168.2.1.
To Find Your Default Gateway – MAC OS X
- Click Apple Icon > System Preferences > Network
- Click Advanced in the bottom right-hand corner of the window, and then select the TCP/IP tab.
- Your default gateway will appear next to “Router”. See image below.
- In this example, your default gateway (router) IP address is 10.1.1.1